Availability end of Jan

guppy1013

Mouseketeer
What's going on the last week of Jan? Looking for a "last minute" trip 25-28th (studio) and there is really limited availability. Southwest is having a great sale and points are still low. Just because of low points? Have 2 toddlers, would love to have a convenient location but looks like Jambo house might be it...

Low points and the fact that you are only three months out, which for almost any time of year can mean most things are gone. You should probably reserve what you can find.

I'll be down there with extended family that same week and I do have a reservation at BWV (2BR), along with 2 waitlist scenarios. But just for fun, I've been playing around with different possibilities from time to time just to see if maybe anything would open up that I'd be interested in. Probably not going to happen, but it's fun to play. ;)

Are you sure that Jambo House has a studio available for all your nights? I'm not seeing that. In fact I think that Saratoga Springs is the only one with a studio available for all your nights. I agree with drusba -- it would probably be good to snap up whatever you can find, since it's only 3 months out.

Good luck, and I hope it all works out!! :)

Savannah view was open this afternoon. It doesn't help we can't make up our mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter