availability BWV in 2014

skeeterfoot

Mouseketeer
I am a new owner of BWV. at 11 months out I want to book a standard studio s-th at bwv during the F&W festival. How hard will that be to accomplish?

You are at a slight disadvantage because you are not booking a 7 day stay with the 11 mo+ 7 day window. (Others could already book the Fri-Th or Sat-Fri before you book your Sun-Th)

But Sun is a popular checkout day (to get back to work) so I think you have a decent chance..just plan to be online and ready to book a 7:00am Disney time 11 months out from your checkin.

I am a new owner of BWV. at 11 months out I want to book a standard studio s-th at bwv during the F&W festival. How hard will that be to accomplish?

You will be fine if I book at exactly 11 months. I own at BCV and have always gotten what I want at exactly 11 months during food and wine and BCV is smaller than BWV

I book my std view studios, Sun-Sa, at exactly 11 months. I've always gotten them. But if you wait 10 1/2 months it may be too late for std.

You should be fine. I've never had a problem getting BWV std studio during F&W at 11 mo. window.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter