• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Autumn/Winter 2005/2006 Brochure

Iain Chapman

Are we back at DLRP yet?
Hi,

Can anyone tell me approximately when will the Autumn/Winter 2005/2006 brochure be available please.

Thanks

Iain

In May - don't know what date, I'm afraid. They always come out 6 months before the start date of the new season, which this year starts on 7th November.

Thanks again diberry...looking to take what seems to be an ever increasing family to DLP for the Christmas season (late November).

Original, just my partner, children (2) and myself, expanded to my parents and my sister, and now looking like my stepson and girlfriend.....I won't be surprised to learn that this has expanded again to my stepdaughter and her boyfriend....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter