Autograph Pens?

browdl

Earning My Ears
Do kids use any particular type of pen for the character autographs? I'd hate to arrive un-equipped, but then I'm guessing you can buy them throughout WDW.

I read that the best pens are the ones they sell at WDW. They say they are not expensive and they make a good souvenier. I was planning on bring a permant marker and I was told they are not good because the characters get the ink all over their costumes. (I'll see next week when I get there.):Pinkbounc

Definitely go for the ones Disney sells. They are only like $2 and they are available everywhere. Permanent markers can bleed through and get on the characters costumes.

Just get the ones at the parks. If they break just take them back to any store in the park and they will replace it for free. I bought one for DD on our trip in 2001- it broke on our trip in 2002. We went to buy her another one and I mentioned to the CM that her pen stopped working so we were buying a replacement. She told me no need to buy another that they would replace it. The first one we had was the click type (where you push the top and the point comes out) - the CM said to get the ones where the tops come off. They hold up better and she said that the characters actually like them better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter