Autograph Pages & Personalized Covers (Disney and Universal)

Please May i ask you for a Frozen Autograph cover with Ellie-Jo on

And one with Mickey and gang WDW please

Thanks so much, These are so amazing
Thanks so much for your time and effort :thumbsup2

sarah

Please May i ask you for a Frozen Autograph cover with Ellie-Jo on And one with Mickey and gang WDW please Thanks so much, These are so amazing Thanks so much for your time and effort :thumbsup2 sarah
Hi, I'll start working on your covers as soon as I can. For the frozen one do you want the Elsa one or the Olaf one? Thanks!

I love your designs! Can you please make the Elsa cover page with Lily and the year 2014? Thanks!

Your designs on photo bucket are amazing? Any chance you have cruise covers?

Help. I'm ready to print my shutterfly book and I downloaded my "Lily" Elsa customized autograph cover from your photobucket site.

2 problems.

1) Shutterfly is saying the picture is low resolution? I double checked and pressed download to be sure i was getting the higher resolution image. - suggestions? Do you you a higher resolution picture?

2) my book is 8x8 and this picture is not working for it. Can you PLEASE size to 8x8? I've tried and tried and is won't work in Shutterfly.

THANKS!

Help. I'm ready to print my shutterfly book and I downloaded my "Lily" Elsa customized autograph cover from your photobucket site.

2 problems.

1) Shutterfly is saying the picture is low resolution? I double checked and pressed download to be sure i was getting the higher resolution image. - suggestions? Do you you a higher resolution picture?

2) my book is 8x8 and this picture is not working for it. Can you PLEASE size to 8x8? I've tried and tried and is won't work in Shutterfly.

THANKS!

Hi,
All the disigns in this thread are designed to be 4x6 not 8x8. On Shutterfly if you click on customize page you can change the size of the picture to 4x6 even if it's an 8x8 book. These disigns can't be resized to 8x8. Sorry.

I love your designs! Some of them are exactly what I've been searching for to finish up my daughter's book. but, I'm trying to make my book on shutterfly and the pictures only save to my computer as png, which I can't seem to upload to shutterfly? any suggestions? Probably something easy that I just can't figure out!

ok, I think I figured it out! I was able to go into my pics and save it as a jpg. But, like the previous poster, it is low resolution, I guess because my book is also 8x8. Really hoping I can figure out a way to do this because I love your designs and need some of them!
Anyone else used shutterfly lately to print out a book? wondering if there have been any issues with printing Disney images? tips, suggestions, advice, etc?

ok, I think I figured it out! I was able to go into my pics and save it as a jpg. But, like the previous poster, it is low resolution, I guess because my book is also 8x8. Really hoping I can figure out a way to do this because I love your designs and need some of them!
Anyone else used shutterfly lately to print out a book? wondering if there have been any issues with printing Disney images? tips, suggestions, advice, etc?

Hi! If your trying to make these pages take up the full page in an 8x8 book then they will be low resolution because they are meant to be 4x6. On Shutterfly when you are making your book there is an option on the bottom left of the window that say "Customize page". If you click on that then it will allow you to change the picture size to 4x6 by moving the edges of the picture.
Also make sure you've saved the larger autograph pages and not the ones on this thread as they are to small to be set at 4x6.
I have printed multiple books at Shutterfly and never had a problem with copyright so you should be fine :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter