Autograph Books

dizneygirl55

Mouseketeer
Do you know if they have the autograph books at Fort Wilderness? First time my youngest granddaughter is going and I want her to have the same experience as her. cousins. She will be celebrating her 10th birthday at WDW and the Fort.

Thanks!

Peggy

I don't know if they have the books but let me just throw this out there. When my daughter was little, maybe 10 or 11 we wanted something a little different. Instead of an autograph book we let her pick out a baseball cap. She had the characters sign the hat, which they loved doing. Did it two years in a row. Autograph books get put away or lost as the years go by, (we did that too). She's 28 now, still has the hats out and displayed and even wears them on occasion. Especially when she goes to the parks.
Plus, the hats are way cooler than the books! 😉

Last edited:
So these pictures are of the fresh hats she picked out. No signatures yet. Two years in a row. (Yes, I'm wearing the same clothes. I just noticed it as well when I dug up the pictures). Funny thing, several years later as a teenager she did the same thing on her own with a set of ears. She still has that as well.
Disney 04'.jpg
Disney Family 2005.jpg

Picture 065.jpg

Last edited:

So these pictures are of the fresh hats she picked out. No signatures yet. Two years in a row. (Yes, I'm wearing the same clothes. I just noticed it as well when I dug up the pictures). Funny thing, several years later as a teenager she did the same thing on her own with a set of ears. She still has that as well.
View attachment 760868
View attachment 760870

View attachment 760872
Impressive stache work there.

I wish we'd thought of the hat when the kiddos were young. I have not a clue where the books are from 2 trips when they were little shavers.

We got the combination photo/autograph books. It’s really great having pics from when our DD was little, standing with the characters and posing for photos or getting the book signed. We have the them stored - I’m sure in 15-20 years she’ll get a kick out of seeing them. Hopefully she’ll be able to share them with her kids.

Another option is to look on etsey. They have stuff you can buy cheaper then at disney. Yes I said it. But its an option.

My sister and I actually still have our 1992 autograph books. We were four years old at the time, and our Mom had each character sign on the right hand page of a spread. She took our picture with the character (or just a picture of the character signing the book) and then glued those to the left-hand side of the page spread. So, you see the picture next to each signature. We still love them and look at them. They're a great souvenir!

My sister and I actually still have our 1992 autograph books. We were four years old at the time, and our Mom had each character sign on the right hand page of a spread. She took our picture with the character (or just a picture of the character signing the book) and then glued those to the left-hand side of the page spread. So, you see the picture next to each signature. We still love them and look at them. They're a great souvenir!
Making memories!

View attachment 760868
View attachment 760870

View attachment 760872

I can appreciate a guy who doesn't give on clothes just because they have some age on them. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter