Autograph books

cinbis

Mouseketeer
I know this has been asked before, but I'm not sure if there was ever a definitive answer. Do they sell autograph books on the cruise?

When we went to WDW the first time, I got blank books at the Disney Store, and the kids have used them for several trips. They plan to bring them on the cruise this time too. You have to search a little bit, but then they are different from the ones everyone else has, and you can keep adding to the memories.

In addition to just plain blank books, they also have semi-blank address books (just with the letters along the sides), and one of my kids has that. They open the page to the right letter (needless to say, the Ms are PRETTY FULL!), and then they can find their favorites quickly.

One other pointer on this. Make sure you have a pretty good sized pen for the characters to use. Think about signing Mickey's or Pluto's autograph with one of those little ball point pens! It gets swallowed right up in their paws!

Another good alternative to autograph books are postcards. DD gets signatures on them for her friends back home!

We did the t-shirt signing this time too and it is one of DD favorite souvenirs. We had to leave it at guest services for most of the characters to sign but it turned out really nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter