• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Autograph Books in the Parks

Not sure on this one but thought I'd offer a different idea. We took a picture frame mat the last time we went and had the characters sign the mat with sharpie markers. We took all different colors so each character could sign a different color and to my OCD a color appropriate to their character. :) We love it because we can see it versus it just sitting on a shelf.

I never saw any that I hadn't seen online at Disney Store. I bought ahead of time, thinking they would be overpriced in the park. They are not any more expensive in the parks than they are ahead of time...and actually if you have to pay shipping on them you will save money buying in the parks

I like the ones they sell at Disney Store but I buy them in the park because they're EVERYWHERE and cheaper, considering you don't have to pay shipping. I like the ones where you can put a picture next to the autograph-- my kids have them and look at them CONSTANTLY!

We also really liked the fact that you can put pictures in the Disney store ones. And they truly are not hard to find at all, pretty sure even the resort shops had them. I looked at several before we went, including some personalized etsy ones and the option of making our own. The pages with plastic for the pictures won out. They are only $7-8 so it was definitely worth it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter