Autograph book

Thanks again for posting this Amber. I ordered my book on Thursday. You sent me a cover for my son but I actually uploaded your blank one and added text in Picaboo that said.."Brady's first trip to Disney World 2011". It turned out really cute, I also added a Phineus & Ferb page and a few extra pages. Mine came to $9.97 with tax because of the extra pages. TOTALLY worth it!!! Thanks so much...

You are incredibly creative, patient, and kind. Thank you for sharing. My kids will love this! I created a book with more pages- autograph pages were only on the right side so I can later paste in my photos of the kids with the characters on the left side. and thanks to the generous poster who posted the picaboo discount code!!! Saved me $30!!!

Do you have to have Photoshop to add / create more pages? I LOVE this book but I dont have Photoshop :sad1: Can I still customize?

Do you have to have Photoshop to add / create more pages? I LOVE this book but I dont have Photoshop :sad1: Can I still customize?

I customized using Paint. Just load the photo on the page, add a text box and add your child's name to customize. Some of my pages were going to be cut off too because things were too close to the edge, so in paint I resized the photo and filled in the border with a matching color to fix that. HTH!

Now I have a question, do you think a 9 x 7 hardcover book would be big enough for characters to sign their names? Especially for pages where a few characters would all be sharing the same page, like Pooh and Friends? I have 4 kids so getting all of them their own 8.5 x 11" hardcover is pretty pricey! But I don't want to go softcover because I figured it would be tough for characters to sign a softcover....hmmm...

Wow. That is very Impressive! Love it. Good Job. I recognized some of the papers, I used them on our last trips Scrapbook, free is good. :thumbsup2

Done ordering!! I got mine through viovio.com though, they have pretty low prices and it was very easy to use. I went with the softcover 7 x 9, just couldn't justify spending $100 on 4 books. So with shipping to Canada, for 4 softcovers I only spent $45! And they're soo much cuter than what you can buy at Disney. Thanks again! :thumbsup2

Thanks OP!!! I wasn't sure my kids would want to do autograph books, but once my daughter saw this she was all over it :lovestruc We just got done customizing and ordering it. Total was right under $11, we added some of the 'generic' autograph pages throughout.

Hi Amber! I love your book. I tried to send a PM, but it won't let me. Is there any way you can show me how to make a similar book for my daughter. We are heading to Disney in 2 weeks. She would love this book! Thanks!

@Amber...Awesome awesome book! I am impressed by this! And thanks a million for posting it! Quick question though...I was going to add some pages of my own but use most of yours. When you used the free backgrounds you found online, were you able to stretch it to an 8X10 size without it looking all pixelated?

If someone adds in the Star Wars pages I would love a link to your book. We are going for SWW too. I need to make two books and would love the current cover for one child but would like to change cover of book to a Star Wars theme. Any recommendations?

I am going to try to order this book as well! keep putting up the different pages guys the second revision to the book was great as well!

Here are 3 more I did for my boys. We are going to MNSSHP and I've read that we may be able to get Tarzan there which is one of my DS's favorites so that's why I added that one. You can download them here: http://www.4shared.com/file/B_93-iSh/pages.html

Pinnochio600.jpg

PhineasandFerb600.jpg

Tarzan600.jpg

@ Amber: Thanks for posting the autograph book & providing the links. I have ordered my girls one as well. Thanks for the info.:thumbsup2

Which size and cover are you guys ordering to get it for $9.xx?

I thought we have to order the "Classic custom cover" in order to have our choice of in the cover. And then the 6x8 is the smallest and it start at $15.99.

My book arrived yesterday afternoon and I gotta say -- it's pretty amazing looking. The print company makes a beautiful product and I'm pretty sure I'll be back to order a book of vacation pictures once we've had our trip. :o)

Not bad for eight bucks!:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter