• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Autograph book ?

disfan07

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if they sell autograph books at disney stores or is it only at disney?

I'm not sure about the disney store but check out your dollar store. I found cute disney notepad/autograph books $1 at dollarama in canada. They are perfect size. They had princesses, pooh and mickey!! Previous years I have bought them at the dollar store too. Look around and save some$$$.

I looked at several Disney stores prior to one of our last trips and they DID NOT have any autograph books. You can buy a regular one just about anywhere but I prefer the books that you can buy at WDW. They are durable, the pages don't rip and they are big enough for the characters to hold. Some of those smaller things are hard for them to handle. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter