Autograph book, big, pen, pressed penny, book…

lasmickey

Let's Goooooooo Mountaineers!
Can anyone tell me who’s either there now or been there recently how much 2024 autograph books are, as well as the big pens that the characters used to sign with, and press penny books?

My sister will be there in April and I’d like to have her pick up these items for me for my grandson for our trip in October. Thanks in advance for the help!

Can anyone tell me who’s either there now or been there recently how much 2024 autograph books are, as well as the big pens that the characters used to sign with, and press penny books?

My sister will be there in April and I’d like to have her pick up these items for me for my grandson for our trip in October. Thanks in advance for the help!

I bought an autograph book & pen for my granddaughter in September. The autograph book was right under $20, and the pen was right under $10.

They've gone up a little. I think the 2024 autograph books are now $22.99 and the big pens are $9.99 I'm not sure about the penny press book but they're probably somewhere between $15-20 since I think they were around $15 for the 2023 ones.

If someone really wants the pen as a keepsake, by all means purchase. However, my DW simply brought a "fat" Sharpie and the CMs never objected and actually a couple CMs thanked us for bringing the "fat" Sharpie because it is easier to grip and use than the pens. I don't know how that all works as far as the mechanics, but that's what we were told.

You can also find Disney Autograph books on Amazon. I just ordered my daughter a new one for our trip in April.

I just purchased the "Play in the Parks" autograph book down there two weeks ago. It was $14.00, if I remember correctly. All the large pens that I saw were $10.00.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter