• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Australia

We want to book summer 2010 - one poster mentioned they "booked" for this time frame - can you so this already?

We want to book summer 2010 - one poster mentioned they "booked" for this time frame - can you so this already?

Hi Bella,
I booked for April 2010 for myself and DS8. We just returned from the Galapagos islands (with Tauck Bridges) and DS wasn't ready for "another big trip". April works for us because he will be 10 by then and this week is Spring Break for him. Even though it is still over a year away we are still excited!! :woohoo:

Hi Bella,
I booked for April 2010 for myself and DS8. We just returned from the Galapagos islands (with Tauck Bridges) and DS wasn't ready for "another big trip". April works for us because he will be 10 by then and this week is Spring Break for him. Even though it is still over a year away we are still excited!! :woohoo:

Just curious - what were your thoughts on the Tauck Bridges trip?

Just curious - what were your thoughts on the Tauck Bridges trip?

We had a great time. I haven't taken a ABD trip yet so can't compare the two, but Tauck really did a great job of taking care of us. It was just me and my son (8). The director taught him how to snorkel the first day on the islands because I really wanted to go out on the glass bottom boat the first day, but he didn't. The food was great and the places we stayed were too. We flew into Guayaquil and were there for two days then on to the expedition vessel for the island hopping. It is truly an incredible place and definitely a "trip of a lifetime"!! The people there are wonderful. If you are thinking of going you won't regret it!! I have a feeling that we will feel the same about Australia. :)
P.S. Read your suggestions on Cairns and the train ride sounds fantastic. I'm thinking about doing it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter