Australia cruises booking dates

I’m clearly impatient. Do we think the December 28 only has one stop for 6 night?

Sydney to Noumea/New Caledonia requires 2 full days at sea, so (sadly) this likely seems to be the case. Five full days, four of them must be at sea purely because of the distance.

Sydney to Noumea/New Caledonia requires 2 full days at sea, so (sadly) this likely seems to be the case. Five full days, four of them must be at sea purely because of the distance.
Thanks. I was hoping for something a little different.

Prices are out. Meh. Appears very close to Wish pricing. Think I'm out with these itineraries. I'll go to Tokyo for their 40th.

Whoops! Asked a question then looked back and found my answer!
was it about the times?
I'll post anyway in case someone else is curious.

BOOKING WINDOW FOR TRANSPACIFIC CRUISES:
  • Bookings for Platinum Castaway Club Members (completed 10 or more Disney Cruises) and Golden Oak Club Members open on Monday, October 3, 2022 at 8am EST.
  • Bookings for Gold Castaway Club Members (completed 5 - 9 Disney Cruises) open on Tuesday, October 4, 2022 at 8am EST.
  • Bookings for Silver Castaway Club Members (completed 1 - 4 Disney Cruises) and Disney Vacation Club members and Adventures by Disney Insiders open on Wednesday, October 5, 2022 at 8am EST.
  • Bookings for all Guests open on Thursday, October 6, 2022 at 8am EST.

BOOKING WINDOW FOR DISNEY MAGIC AT SEA AUSTRALIA/ NEW ZEALAND CRUISES:
  • Bookings for Platinum Castaway Club Members (completed 10 or more Disney Cruises) and Golden Oak Club Members open on Sunday, September 25, 2022 at 6pm EST.
  • Bookings for Gold Castaway Club Members (completed 5 - 9 Disney Cruises) open on Monday, September 26, 2022 at 6pm EST.
  • Bookings for Silver Castaway Club Members (completed 1 - 4 Disney Cruises) open on Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 6pm EST.
  • Bookings for all Guests open on Wednesday, September 28, 2022 at 6pm EST.

was it about the times?
I'll post anyway in case someone else is curious.

BOOKING WINDOW FOR TRANSPACIFIC CRUISES:
  • Bookings for Platinum Castaway Club Members (completed 10 or more Disney Cruises) and Golden Oak Club Members open on Monday, October 3, 2022 at 8am EST.
  • Bookings for Gold Castaway Club Members (completed 5 - 9 Disney Cruises) open on Tuesday, October 4, 2022 at 8am EST.
  • Bookings for Silver Castaway Club Members (completed 1 - 4 Disney Cruises) and Disney Vacation Club members and Adventures by Disney Insiders open on Wednesday, October 5, 2022 at 8am EST.
  • Bookings for all Guests open on Thursday, October 6, 2022 at 8am EST.

BOOKING WINDOW FOR DISNEY MAGIC AT SEA AUSTRALIA/ NEW ZEALAND CRUISES:
  • Bookings for Platinum Castaway Club Members (completed 10 or more Disney Cruises) and Golden Oak Club Members open on Sunday, September 25, 2022 at 6pm EST.
  • Bookings for Gold Castaway Club Members (completed 5 - 9 Disney Cruises) open on Monday, September 26, 2022 at 6pm EST.
  • Bookings for Silver Castaway Club Members (completed 1 - 4 Disney Cruises) open on Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 6pm EST.
  • Bookings for all Guests open on Wednesday, September 28, 2022 at 6pm EST.
It WAS! and then I found your earlier post. But thanks for re-posting it!

I like the pricing on the cruise starting in Auckland and ending in Brisbane! But then I’d have to fly back to NZ which would cancel out the better price.

Ah well, we can’t afford flights to the US at the moment so will suck it up and pay $5000NZD for a 4-night cruise. It is worth it for my family to get some Disney Cruise time which would otherwise be impossible for us right now. I like that they’ve got the price in NZD so I don’t even have to think about what the conversion is.

I like the pricing on the cruise starting in Auckland and ending in Brisbane! But then I’d have to fly back to NZ which would cancel out the better price.

Ah well, we can’t afford flights to the US at the moment so will suck it up and pay $5000NZD for a 4-night cruise. It is worth it for my family to get some Disney Cruise time which would otherwise be impossible for us right now. I like that they’ve got the price in NZD so I don’t even have to think about what the conversion is.
That’s why one way cruises are better value - you have to find a way home.

Remember if the dollar goes up or down so will your pricing until it’s paid in full, you’ll always owe the US$ price, so let’s hope the dollar increases rather than decreases to make it cheaper not more expensive.

That’s why one way cruises are better value - you have to find a way home.

Remember if the dollar goes up or down so will your pricing until it’s paid in full, you’ll always owe the US$ price, so let’s hope the dollar increases rather than decreases to make it cheaper not more expensive.
Yeah, I would love it if the dollar got better so it cost less in the end. Knowing my luck it will definitely be the other way around though!

If DCL are legitimately charging Aussies in USD, this is utter BS and belies the respect other lines demonstrate. The ridiculous amount of hubris is breathtaking.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter