Australia cruises booking dates

Ladybugx87

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have confirmed dates that Gold Castaway Club can book Australia (not repositioning) cruises? I see September 29 mentioned but unclear if that’s confirmed.

I believe they're selling the Australia cruises to the locals starting 9/29...no idea when it opens up to the rest of the world.

Does anyone have confirmed dates that Gold Castaway Club can book Australia (not repositioning) cruises? I see September 29 mentioned but unclear if that’s confirmed.
Booking Begins:
  • October 3, 2022: Platinum Castaway Club Members & Golden Oak Members
  • October 4, 2022: Gold Castaway Club Members
  • October 5, 2022: Silver Castaway Club Members, eligible Disney Vacation Club Members and Adventure Insiders
  • October 6, 2022: All Guests

Booking Begins:
  • October 3, 2022: Platinum Castaway Club Members & Golden Oak Members
  • October 4, 2022: Gold Castaway Club Members
  • October 5, 2022: Silver Castaway Club Members, eligible Disney Vacation Club Members and Adventure Insiders
  • October 6, 2022: All Guests
This is incorrect. The above is for the transpacific cruises. The dates are:

9/25 (9/26 in Australia) – Platinum Castaway Club Members
9/26 (9/27 in Australia) – Gold Castaway Club Members
9/27 (9/28 in Australia) – Silver Castaway Club Members
9/28 (9/29 in Australia) – General Public

BOOKING WINDOW FOR TRANSPACIFIC CRUISES:

• Bookings for Platinum Castaway Club Members (completed 10 or more Disney Cruises) and Golden Oak Club Members open on Monday, October 3, 2022 at 8am EST.
  • Bookings for Gold Castaway Club Members (completed 5 - 9 Disney Cruises) open on Tuesday, October 4, 2022 at 8am EST.
  • Bookings for Silver Castaway Club Members (completed 1 - 4 Disney Cruises) and Disney Vacation Club members and Adventures by Disney Insiders open on Wednesday, October 5, 2022 at 8am EST.
  • Bookings for all Guests open on Thursday, October 6, 2022 at 8am EST.

BOOKING WINDOW FOR DISNEY MAGIC AT SEA AUSTRALIA/ NEW ZEALAND CRUISES:

• Bookings for Platinum Castaway Club Members (completed 10 or more Disney Cruises) and Golden Oak Club Members open on Sunday, September 25, 2022 at 6pm EST.
  • Bookings for Gold Castaway Club Members (completed 5 - 9 Disney Cruises) open on Monday, September 26, 2022 at 6pm EST.
  • Bookings for Silver Castaway Club Members (completed 1 - 4 Disney Cruises) open on Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 6pm EST.
  • Bookings for all Guests open on Wednesday, September 28, 2022 at 6pm EST.

This is incorrect. The above is for the transpacific cruises. The dates are:

9/25 (9/26 in Australia) – Platinum Castaway Club Members
9/26 (9/27 in Australia) – Gold Castaway Club Members
9/27 (9/28 in Australia) – Silver Castaway Club Members
9/28 (9/29 in Australia) – General Public
For everyone, or just for AU/NZ people?

For everyone, or just for AU/NZ people?
for everyone.
I posted the dates above also for both the local and repositioning cruises.
They open to everyone no matter your country - it just depends on your castaway status.

Dates listed are for anyone, there is no early access for residents of Australia or New Zealand

I’m pretty sure that is for everyone or I think it would be more specific in the detail about booking dates.

>Looking for the dates Americans can book the Wonder on the South Pacific leaving Sydney in Feb of 2024. I do not understand the " transpacific" The Disney site says starting 03 October for Platinum, I believe. Thank you.

>Looking for the dates Americans can book the Wonder on the South Pacific leaving Sydney in Feb of 2024. I do not understand the " transpacific" The Disney site says starting 03 October for Platinum, I believe. Thank you.
"Transpacific" refers to the two cruises that reposition the ship to/from Australia.

The cruises that depart/return during the time in Australia are not transpacific.

Can anyone post a link to see the itineraries for the Australian Cruises? All I've been able to see is the one sheet that has the dates, brief itinerary descriptions of the Transpacific cruises.

This is the question I have too - are they holding booking to AU/NZ residents first?
There is no difference in booking ability for AU/NZ residents or anyone else in the world. The Aus/NZ sailings go on sale 29th Sept 0800 (AEST) to everyone and the usual early booking window applies to castaway status as normal. No extra dates for residents.

Can anyone post a link to see the itineraries for the Australian Cruises? All I've been able to see is the one sheet that has the dates, brief itinerary descriptions of the Transpacific cruises.
There are no full itineraries yet for the Aus/NZ cruises. They will be released 26th Sept.

There is no difference in booking ability for AU/NZ residents or anyone else in the world. The Aus/NZ sailings go on sale 29th Sept 0800 (AEST) to everyone and the usual early booking window applies to castaway status as normal. No extra dates for residents.

There are no full itineraries yet for the Aus/NZ cruises. They will be released 26th Sept.
Thanks!! I've added it to my calendar, just hope I can find the right link to book the cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter