• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aussie Newbie

Snickals

Australian Princess...in Training
Hello everyone!
I discovered this site a few days ago and have spent hours reading through posts about tips and experiences people have had and thoroughly enjoy reading them all I decided to join so I can join in...and you all seem so friendly :)

I have my first ever disney trip (Disney World) booked in December and am super excited! It will also be my first time go international...and the first time in 10 years since I've been on a plane (had 3 flights to my holiday and 3 flights back - and that is the entire history of my flying experiences) but that was when I wa a teenager and with my mother. For this trip and am doing it solo! I was a little concerned about this but after reading the wonderful experiences other solo disney visitors have had I am feeling much better about it. I also have a couple of friends I am meeting up with (one I meet last yr when she came here and the other will be meeting in person for first time) but only spending half the time with them.

I have got a little carried away with my planning and have printed off maps of all of the parks already lol And also maps of all the airports I go through...I like to be prepared (a little too much sometims lol). I also have made a rough schedule of the things I want to do on which days. Dinsey World just looks soooo huge I hope I get to see/do most of it :) I have a 7 day ticket for Disney (and am staying at one of their resorts) and am going to spend 2 days at Universal and a day at SeaWorld and of course some sightseeing of Orlando. So excited :woohoo:

18.gif

Welcome to Walt Disney World.......... This is jonthomas........

I glad to meet u ........

Hello :)
Thanks for the advice, I've already booked the accomodation and have a 7 day Disney pass...am not sure if I can get the free dining, be great if I could. I pick up the tickets from my travel agent next week so will talk to her about it. :thanks:

Hello :)
Thanks for the advice, I've already booked the accomodation and have a 7 day Disney pass...am not sure if I can get the free dining, be great if I could. I pick up the tickets from my travel agent next week so will talk to her about it. :thanks:

Your TA may not even be aware of the offer. Do ask. You can also call WDW direct and have them take care of it. Good luck! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter