Aulani Weddings in 2021

tuknshak

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone. I just found this board and am so very excited! We just put out our first contact request to Aulani's DFTW group yesterday about an event in December 2021. Is anyone here currently working with Aulani on an event? We are trying to do a small event for 15-20 (including us) but as many have said the disney wedding website isn't very helpful. In DLR and WDW events are now al-a-carte, is that not the case with Aulani? Seems they still have the old package setup of Escape/Wishes just with new names (Pilialoha/escape and Lokahi/wishes). Seems a big jump in price for Wishes package and then you have the additional disney expenses and all the outside vendors. Sorry for the naive questions just trying to adjust our brains to how Aulani does events after talking with DLR for so long and then covid canned that whole plan there. Thanks!

Yeah, planning a wedding at Aulani is much more like planning a traditional hotel wedding than planning one at Disneyland or Walt Disney World. They still have the packages, and the pricing still is pretty steep for what you get. There aren't a ton of people planning Aulani weddings here or in the Facebook groups, but here are all my interviews with Aulani couples so you can get an idea of how they planned: https://disneyweddingpodcast.com/category/aulani/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter