• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aulani Tervis Tumblers?

MDTerp

Mouseketeer
Hello - I was just wondering, are there "Aulani specific" Tervis tumblers in the gift shops!

I don’t remember seeing any when there this past August. You might consider calling the resort directly and they can connect you to the gift shop to confirm. That said the resort mugs are specifically Aulani themed and make a fun souvenir.

Just in case anyone is interested/wondering, Aulani does carry "Aulani specific" 16 oz Tervis Tumblers in the gift shop. They actually had two different patterns.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Sitting on my porch (in Ohio) and enjoying my Aulani Tervis tumbler as I type. Only one design when we were there in February. If you don't see them, ask.

Yes, there are at least two designs, and there was a really pretty one I was thinking about getting until I saw the price tag. :eek:

Yes cost was about $24, I believe two designs were available

DVC members receive a 10% discount at the gift shops, but you do need to present your DVC Member card and picture ID

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I hope they still have these in March when my son is,there for his honeymoon....assuming I can get him a reservation at 7 months...he and his fiancé love the tervis tumblers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter