Aulani Starlit Hui?

JessLCH

DIS Veteran
What days of the week does this take place in late August? Do I make a reservation/need tickets or is it walk in? Mahalo!

You just show up - open seating. They give you mats to sit on. I would suggest that you take a towel or other piece of clothing to put on the mat, especially if the grass is wet. Th ground can get a bit soggy. Fun show - probably no more than 45 minutes. Enjoy!

It's usually two nights per week. Last Oct I think it was Mon & Thu. You just walk in, but get there early if you want to be up close because a line does form before the show. They have various kids' activities beforehand also. The luau part of the show is maybe 15-20 min and then it's more of a character dance party.

Remember to bring your room key, you will show them your key to enter the show. Enjoy!

The show this week was Tuesday and Thursday. Preshow started at 7:30 and main show at 8:00. We walked up from the side about ten til 8 and got chairs to sit on. The chairs are in the back of the lawn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter