Aulani Spa

karebear06

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know the opening status of the outdoor hydrotherapy gardens? The last I heard, it was the end of May. Hoping it opens Memorial Day Weekend.

I believe the poster is a CM at Aulani, so may have up to date information.

Denise

That's odd...I had a reservation for May 27th until I found out about the "extras" that were not available due to the construction. I called to ask about it and they said it wouldnt be available until June. I canceled my reservation since I could get a massage at home for about 1/4 the cost at Aulani.:scared:

Just wait and see if the garden is open when you get there. We had a very easy time making massage reservations the day before. And I definitely agree that you need the garden for the price to be worth it. Although my massage was amazing!

We have spa appointments mid June so I hope everything will be open! My DH doesn't understand why the resort is under construction!

We're here now and tried to book for later this week and they told us it won't be open until this Friday May 24...after we leave. Construction seems to run a little slower in Hawaii....:confused3

I just called for something else, so I asked since I have spa resv next month and they are not done yet but she said in a few days. So at least this will be available when I arrive mid June!

We're here now and tried to book for later this week and they told us it won't be open until this Friday May 24...after we leave. Construction seems to run a little slower in Hawaii....:confused3

Because they are on island time. ;)

The 24th has arrived. Anyone there who can give us an update?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter