Aulani "slowly"returning back to normal?

yowcruiser

DIS Veteran
In addition to the news regarding the Luau, I noticed that Painting with Light and Stargazing is back... on select nights . Both are classified as premium experiences ($$) on the daily Iwa -yet, looking at the activities section, looks as if Stargazing used to be free... Was it? and is it now really a paid experience?

We did the stargazing activity way back in 2012... I can say that it definitely was a paid activity back then.

I'm curious - where did you read that Stargazing and Painting with Light are back? They aren't listed on the Daily Iwa or under available activities on the Know Before You Go page.

I'm curious - where did you read that Stargazing and Painting with Light are back? They aren't listed on the Daily Iwa or under available activities on the Know Before You Go page.
I see them on the app listed as daily activities...

They usually are part of daily activities but from what I have heard, only Make Your Own Mickey Ears and Menehune Adventure Trail are available currently. I believe when they show up under the Daily IWA will be when they are available.

They were there at the end of last week on the Daily IWA, primarily for the weekend and the start of this week. Not sure if it ended up being offered or not, but looking current IWA for the upcoming week. it is no longer there

They were there at the end of last week on the Daily IWA, primarily for the weekend and the start of this week. Not sure if it ended up being offered or not, but looking current IWA for the upcoming week. it is no longer there

Thanks! I did check with the resort and Star Gazing is back but probably not available due to the weather recently.

I can confirm that Paint with Light is back and have seen a group "painting".

They were running the activity on the lanai of the main lobby and there was one cast member. The area wasn't sectioned off, but there was plenty of room for social distancing. If I recall correctly, the participants were all wearing masks.

Any news on the spa? Has that opened yet? My niece recently went to the spa at the Royal Hawaiian in Waikiki so I hope they open up soon too if not already. We’ll be there in Sept

Any news on the spa? Has that opened yet? My niece recently went to the spa at the Royal Hawaiian in Waikiki so I hope they open up soon too if not already. We’ll be there in Sept
No, the spa (Laniwai) is not yet open, unfortunately...

I even tried to get into the Spa at the 4 Seasons next door but they are only open for in-house guests so no spa at Aulani or next door :( Heard today maybe next month but likely not til after the Luau returns at the end of March

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter