Aulani Room Request

MK032197

Mouseketeer
Heading to Aulani for the first time in June. We have a 1 bedroom Island Garden view. Any suggestions for room request?

How do you make a room request? And I would think it would be fun to face into the central ‘valley’ of the resort, no?

There are many blog posts out there that break down the room categories per floor for each tower. I just called on Friday and made a room request for our trip in December. They are never guaranteed and they usually remind you of that a few times

How do you make a room request? And I would think it would be fun to face into the central ‘valley’ of the resort, no?
I have the same room category and just got off the phone with member services making the suggested request. I just said high floor, Ewa tower, overlooking Halawai lawn. Very simple process and even though nothing is guaranteed it doesn't hurt to have a request in.

Only the ocean view and pool view rooms face into the valley and those rooms cost significantly more points the island garden view rooms.

We were there last week. 2 Bed IG view. They met our Ewa request but the high floor didn't happen. 1st floor. Disappointed at first but quickly came to love it. No elevator wait and we were steps from the luau. Watched it from our lanai 3 times for free.

We were there last week. 2 Bed IG view. They met our Ewa request but the high floor didn't happen. 1st floor. Disappointed at first but quickly came to love it. No elevator wait and we were steps from the luau. Watched it from our lanai 3 times for free.
How late does the show go? I don’t remember.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter