• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aulani Room Location Requests during the August - Dec 2019 Pool Refurbishment?

tommysmathair

Earning My Ears
First trip to Aulani is planned from August 21 - Sept 1st....just as the Refurbishment of the pool areas begins on August 19th - UGH! We had already booked before this was announced and were pleased by the noticed of a $50 a day room credit, but small redhead in our family is quite upset by the lazy river and one of the waterslide being out of commission during our stay (okay - the grownups are sad too). The initial construction phase has the following unavailable
  • Waikolohe Stream
  • Tubestone Curl Waterslide
  • Menehune Bridge
  • Waikolohe Stream Whirlpool Spa
We have a 1 bedroom ocean view booked...I know I should recommend a high floor to be above the tree line...but any other recommendations to avoid seeing or hearing the construction mess.

I’d request Ewa tower high floor overlooking the Luau area. This faces out and shouldn’t be in the sight line of the construction. Hopefully someone can chime in the those room numbers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter