Aulani photo pass

TALB

Mouseketeer
Will the photo pass photographers come down by the beach and take photos of the family? Or do they just take photos with the characters? Is there a way to book them for some family portraits around the resort?

Just got back and photographers go everywhere even in the ocean with you. We got told they are even getting gopro cameras soon. They are amazing

Where can I find pricing info for Aulani photos? Can you get a CD or just printed pictures or combination of CD and printed?

NC State Tigger said:
Where can I find pricing info for Aulani photos? Can you get a CD or just printed pictures or combination of CD and printed?

You can get a CD or prints (or both). When I visited in Nov., the CD was $99. That was less than $1/photo, so well worth it for us. The photographers were great, plentiful, and very accommodating.

At Aulani, the PhotoPass photographers hand out a PhotoPass card that is unique to Aulani. As you may know, the cards are reusable, so I used the Aulani card when we visited WDW in November. I was surprised how many WDW photographers immediately recognized it as a card that can only be obtained at Aulani. Quite often, the photographers quizzed us about Aulani and wanted to know if it was as nice as they had heard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter