Aulani ok at 11 months?

pmaurer74

DIS Veteran
I am planning to book an ocean view studio in June 2023. I know that June has lower points and therefore may be more popular but I also know that OV is also more points and less likely to book right away? Will I have any trouble getting 4 nights in June right a the 11 month mark?

Last edited:
The two highest demand seasons at Aulani are June 7-July 6, and 9 days around Christmas and New Years. Nevertheless, Aulani has not demonstrated the existence of an 11-month issue (where rooms can fill very quickly right at 8 a.m. at 11 months out) except for standard GVs (there are only two and it is year round problem) and hotel rooms (about 30% of the time). Moreover, ocean view rooms are typically the last to fill for any time of year.

As others said, you will be fine, as an Aulani owner at the 11 months mark for an OV unit. But, I still wouldn't delay on booking, booking as soon as eligible to book.

Enjoy, Aulani is a fun place to be. I haven't found a better "Infinity Pool" yet.

Great3

Last edited:

I don't think you'll have a problem. Just make sure you get the room you requested and using points for. Been to Aulani twice and made reservation for OV (unobstructed). Was giving a room over looking a parking lot with ocean on the left (could only see it if you turned your head). Front desk kept insisting it was the correct room but even the man helping us with our luggage said "No way." I felt like they were trying to pull one over on me and it was a lot of back and forth to get into the correct room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter