Aulani not my Home resort, chances of getting a 10 day stay in June 2014?

"Got Disney"

<font color=blue>They’re like Lays chips...just ca
So we decided to see about getting a 2 bedroom like around June 7th or so for 10 days....SSR is our Home so cant book of course when it would be more convenient...We want an Ocean view but will take what we can get if we have to...even a one bedroom and just get a studio else where for the boys that are 20 and 17....

Does anyone have any idea what our chances may be ...we are hoping since it is in the beginning of June that it may be a bit easier....

Unless someone has some points they may want to switch up for WDW for Hawaii?

This place is so big that I am hoping it wont be to difficult....any suggestions?

There is another thread the June availability issue is being discussed: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3126766 Your chances of getting 10 nights in a row then at Aulani appear low although seeking 1BR should raise the chances. That is apparently a high DVC demand time at Aulani because it is choice point season.

I may have to look at July even if higher points better chance of getting 10 days......one would think with a place as large as this that they would be able to accommodate all of us that want to come and play :thumbsup2

Thanks for the link :)

We just got back from a 7 night stay (6/8-6/15) that I booked in a two bedroom island view (420 pts) no problem as soon as our 7 month window opened up. I know they only allow 7 nights so adding the other three might be tricky. They had ocean view available too but I did not want to spend that many points

We book last summer the July 4th week and were are currently here now. Booking filled up quicker this year and the resort is packed.

We just got back from a 7 night stay (6/8-6/15) that I booked in a two bedroom island view (420 pts) no problem as soon as our 7 month window opened up. I know they only allow 7 nights so adding the other three might be tricky. They had ocean view available too but I did not want to spend that many points

Really they only let you book 7 nights???? why is that? is it the month or just something with Aulani ...we have never tried to book more than 7 nights at another Resort because when we book in Fla. it is for like 5 days then we go on the cruise....

We book last summer the July 4th week and were are currently here now. Booking filled up quicker this year and the resort is packed.

How was it getting a booking for July 4th? or for your stay now? was it easier one time or the other?

Thanks for your replays :)

[QUOTE="Got Disney";48738102]Really they only let you book 7 nights???? why is that? is it the month or just something with Aulani ...we have never tried to book more than 7 nights at another Resort because when we book in Fla. it is for like 5 days then we go on the cruise....

[/QUOTE]

You are not limited to just 7 night, you can book as many nights as you can afford.

What the prior poster was referring to is when your 7-month window opens you can initially book up to a maximum of 7 nights starting with your check-in day. Then, each succeeding day you can add another night to your stay until you get the full 10 nights that you want. By the way, the first block of 7 nights can be booked via the online reservation system if you wish. But you'll need to call Member Services to modified the reservation to add the additional nights.

You are not limited to just 7 night, you can book as many nights as you can afford.

What the prior poster was referring to is when your 7-month window opens you can initially book up to a maximum of 7 nights starting with your check-in day. Then, each succeeding day you can add another night to your stay until you get the full 10 nights that you want. By the way, the first block of 7 nights can be booked via the online reservation system if you wish. But you'll need to call Member Services to modified the reservation to add the additional nights.

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter