Aulani merchandise shipped to mainland?

confettiandkale

Earning My Ears
(I thought I had seen a question like this before, but after searching and scrolling quite aways back, I came up empty...)

Can you call Aulani and have an exclusive item shipped to your home? They released a holiday Spirit Jersey (saw on Instagram), but it is not listed on shopdisney. Will I have any luck calling them and ordering one to be sent to me in California? I won’t be at Aulani until mid-January, and I’m not aware of any family/ friends/ acquaintances making the trip before I do!

TIA!

You may be able to call, purchase the item, and have it placed on hold for your visit. Worth asking, at least.

Years ago (I mean 25), my DH and I loved the robes at the GF (honeymoon). I called and bought one over the phone & had it shipped to me for his Christmas gift (still has it, not that it's used much any longer). I would imagine you could call, ask to speak directly with the store, and purchase items, pay for shipping to you. Worth a call!

Sadly, most likely no.

I just returned last weekend from Aulani. My husband thought I bought a Shellie May plush for my toddler and I thought he bought it. Start unpacking and realize neither of us bought it. D'oh! I had literally checked out 18 hours before I first called them to buy one and then I spent over a week on the phone with various people at Aulani (all the way up to the GM of the hotel) and they will not ship items from the gift shop. Period. They said that for customer protection they are not equipped to accept any credit cards over the phone. Period. For anything.

There is an 800 number you can call for Disney Parks merchandise in the U.S. They have access to one or two things at Aulani (they mentioned the Dooney and Burke line) but that is it. Unfortunately my toddler is not getting Shellie May unless by some crazy luck they decide to sell Duffy/Shellie May plush on the U.S. Disney website sometime before she is eligible to drive :-)

Good luck! Your best bet is to find someone who will be at Aulani before you and ask them to pick it up for you.

Sadly, most likely no.

I just returned last weekend from Aulani. My husband thought I bought a Shellie May plush for my toddler and I thought he bought it. Start unpacking and realize neither of us bought it. D'oh! I had literally checked out 18 hours before I first called them to buy one and then I spent over a week on the phone with various people at Aulani (all the way up to the GM of the hotel) and they will not ship items from the gift shop. Period. They said that for customer protection they are not equipped to accept any credit cards over the phone. Period. For anything.

There is an 800 number you can call for Disney Parks merchandise in the U.S. They have access to one or two things at Aulani (they mentioned the Dooney and Burke line) but that is it. Unfortunately my toddler is not getting Shellie May unless by some crazy luck they decide to sell Duffy/Shellie May plush on the U.S. Disney website sometime before she is eligible to drive :-)

Good luck! Your best bet is to find someone who will be at Aulani before you and ask them to pick it up for you.
I'm so sorry you missed getting ShellieMay. Was it an Aulani specific one? They still sell the 17" ShellieMay at the US parks and had a 2018 12" ShellieMay dressed to go to the parks. But it seems like the US parks are selling less and less Duffy and ShellieMay merchandise as the years go by.

I
(I thought I had seen a question like this before, but after searching and scrolling quite aways back, I came up empty...)

Can you call Aulani and have an exclusive item shipped to your home? They released a holiday Spirit Jersey (saw on Instagram), but it is not listed on shopdisney. Will I have any luck calling them and ordering one to be sent to me in California? I won’t be at Aulani until mid-January, and I’m not aware of any family/ friends/ acquaintances making the trip before I do!

TIA!
I'm going to Aulani in a few weeks. PM me if you want me to get something for you.

@mathgeek - Interesting - it was the 17 inch ShellieMay. When I called the Disney Parks merchandise number they told me that ShellieMay was no longer available in the U.S. parks. I will have to look for her when I am at WDW this spring.

@LySand - Thank you! I will send you a PM.

Sadly, most likely no.

I'm going next week if you want me to look for the Shellie May plush.

@mathgeek - Interesting - it was the 17 inch ShellieMay. When I called the Disney Parks merchandise number they told me that ShellieMay was no longer available in the U.S. parks. I will have to look for her when I am at WDW this spring.

@LySand - Thank you! I will send you a PM.

khnanrsn - I think you need a minimum of 10 posts before you can PM me. Please let me know if you still want Shellie May.

@LySand you are right - I noticed that. While I am a looonnngggg time lurker, I usually don't post, so I do not have pm privileges yet. :-)
A friend is at Aulani now and took care of this for me. I do greatly appreciate the offer, though. It is very kind of you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter