Aulani Luau

blondietink

DIS Veteran
We are headed to Aulani late October/early November. I had wanted to book the luau at Aulani. We have done others on the islands and just wanted a relaxing time, so I went to book the premium experience, which was sold out during our trip. I was disappointed. So, a few days later I went to try again and this time I clicked on the regular experience, and there was seating available and we booked it. Does anybody know if there is handicapped seating available for the regular luau experience? Also, how can I make my luau reservation show up on the Aulani app?

Lastly, Halloween at Aulani? How much do they do special, if anything?

You might try calling and seeing if you can upgrade. I was able to score premium seats by calling, even when the website showed no availability for my date.

If you have an islands garden view booked you may have a view of the luau and get to watch it for free from your balcony. We watched it two days in a row. It’s just tables and folding chairs they set up on the lawn in front of the stage so I think handicapped seating can be accommodated anywhere.

They are just banquet style tables and chairs that they set up and break down every luau. They just leave a chair off of the end of the table for the wheelchair. So either seating level can be made into a handicapped seating. Just let them know on your reservation that you have a wheelchair and they will leave a spot for you.

Does it open for booking at 60-days like everything else?

We’re considering 1st trip to Aulani. I really need to get on the ball planning this trip.

Does it open for booking at 60-days like everything else?

We’re considering 1st trip to Aulani. I really need to get on the ball planning this trip.
You can book way before the 60 day mark. I booked mine back in May for a trip in November.

By the way, other dining reservations at Aulani are now made 30 days out, not 60.

You can book way before the 60 day mark. I booked mine back in May for a trip in November.

By the way, other dining reservations at Aulani are now made 30 days out, not 60.

Thank you for info!

Do the majority rent a car from airport or any recommended private transportation companies?

Thank you for info!

Do the majority rent a car from airport or any recommended private transportation companies?
I'm getting a car from the airport because it's convenient and I want to explore the island outside of the resort. If you plan to stay at Aulani for the whole time, or if you only plan to leave once or twice, then you can look for a private transport or a shuttle. There is a car rental desk at Aulani, too, but the rates seem pretty high even compared to the airport rates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter