• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aulani June 2023 mini trip report and video

Amw1064

DIS Veteran
We are fortunate to have gone back to Aulani this past June for our 7th visit since 2015. We are DVC and on my first visit I knew we needed to buy more points and be able to return. We have brought other families with us on our trips, but this one we brought a friend and family who has wanted to go for years but would never make the trip and now she is in love. Before the trip she went through all my facebook pictures and videos and we made up a very busy itinerary. We live in Florida so we did a 10 day trip. People say it has changed, the magic isn't there but honestly it is what you make it. My one and only complaint is the non return of the lei greeting. That is just one little thing that needs to come back.
We had 2 families with 3 girls aging 16-21. So when looking for teen activities, all of these were a hit. We have previously done Climbworks zipline and is one of my daughters favorites. Didn't make this video but just wanted to highly recommend. We did the Mai tai catamarran out of Waikiki one day. (used groupon and very inexpensive). We also did the 2 hour UTV raptor tour at Kualoa ranch. Girls went beach horseback riding at the Hawaiian polo grounds. The cliff jump is at Waimea Beach and the pretty beach water is my favorite Lanikai beach. We stopped at the Makapu'u lookout and the view is beautiful and short drive from Lanikai. We did the Aloha swap meet one day and Pearl Harbor. We decided on Paradise Cove luau and had a great time. We really enjoyed it. I think our favorite and most relaxing thing was the sunset sail out of Ko Olina on Ocean Adventures. We all loved it and you got a light dinner with it. Being DVC we did the meetup on Monday evening. Lots of characters and everyone got a shell necklace.
We had no chair issues and I honestly can't say one bad thing about our entire trip. We each rented a car through costco and like everyone recommends, just keep checking prices. We started around $900 and ended up around $550 for our 10 days. We love Aulani and the island of Oahu and can't wait to return.

We are fortunate to have gone back to Aulani this past June for our 7th visit since 2015. We are DVC and on my first visit I knew we needed to buy more points and be able to return. We have brought other families with us on our trips, but this one we brought a friend and family who has wanted to go for years but would never make the trip and now she is in love. Before the trip she went through all my facebook pictures and videos and we made up a very busy itinerary. We live in Florida so we did a 10 day trip. People say it has changed, the magic isn't there but honestly it is what you make it. My one and only complaint is the non return of the lei greeting. That is just one little thing that needs to come back.
We had 2 families with 3 girls aging 16-21. So when looking for teen activities, all of these were a hit. We have previously done Climbworks zipline and is one of my daughters favorites. Didn't make this video but just wanted to highly recommend. We did the Mai tai catamarran out of Waikiki one day. (used groupon and very inexpensive). We also did the 2 hour UTV raptor tour at Kualoa ranch. Girls went beach horseback riding at the Hawaiian polo grounds. The cliff jump is at Waimea Beach and the pretty beach water is my favorite Lanikai beach. We stopped at the Makapu'u lookout and the view is beautiful and short drive from Lanikai. We did the Aloha swap meet one day and Pearl Harbor. We decided on Paradise Cove luau and had a great time. We really enjoyed it. I think our favorite and most relaxing thing was the sunset sail out of Ko Olina on Ocean Adventures. We all loved it and you got a light dinner with it. Being DVC we did the meetup on Monday evening. Lots of characters and everyone got a shell necklace.
We had no chair issues and I honestly can't say one bad thing about our entire trip. We each rented a car through costco and like everyone recommends, just keep checking prices. We started around $900 and ended up around $550 for our 10 days. We love Aulani and the island of Oahu and can't wait to return.
Thanks for the quick report! My wife and I just got back a few weeks ago from a two week trip to Aulani. Like you, we loved it. Like you, we’re not micro focused on whatever flaws we can unearth. It’s an amazing resort and we can’t wait to go back!

Loved your report and beautifully edited video. We own at Aulani and were there in June. We live on the west coast so we try to sneak in two trips a year. Looks like a you had wonderful trip and were quite busy! Any excuse to plan a trip to Aulani is how I see it.

Loved your report and beautifully edited video. We own at Aulani and were there in June. We live on the west coast so we try to sneak in two trips a year. Looks like a you had wonderful trip and were quite busy! Any excuse to plan a trip to Aulani is how I see it.
Thanks and yes any excuse to plan a trip to Aulani.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter