Aulani June 2016

We are excited about our second trip to Aulani. Our boys are so excited and can't wait to hang out on the beach and enjoy the pools.

We arrive on May 20 and leave on may 31. This will be our fifth trip. Love it! And we come from Chicsgo so it's a long trip. But worth every minute in coach!

Aulani is amazing. This will be our second trip and we are taking Grandma and Grandpa this time. We are there June 20-27. We have been to Hawaii other times so we plan to spend 90% of our time at the resort enjoying all the great activities that they offer. That's what our boys want to do. We are taking our two oldest to Pearl Harbor and Grandma is staying with our youngest kiddo, that's the only off site activity we have planned this time. We are doing the Character breakfast because we didn't do that last time. Our kids didn't love Auntie's but they went a few times and played games and it worked for them.

My husband and I are doing a trip, just the 2 of us. Second time to Aulani. We'll be there June 13th - 23rd. Excited.

We are there June 20-27. We are taking our two oldest to Pearl Harbor .

Just FYI:
For two weeks in June, visitors will not be able to step onto the USS Arizona Memorial.

The memorial’s dock will be dismantled, removed, and replaced from June 13-26.

A boat ride will take visitors to observe the memorial, however they will not be able to disembark during this time.

You can see the full story on Hawaii News Now website...

Oh man that sucks. My father in law will be upset. He usually gets special tickets because of his rank. I will have to get the full information to let him know. Thank you for the heads up.

We received our email from Aunty's about the kids registration for the free activities. They are excited and now no line, yay! Last time I stood in line for about 1 hour to get them into the session they wanted. We are getting close. Some of you will be there before me so I am excited to hear about your trips.

We received our email from Aunty's about the kids registration for the free activities. They are excited and now no line, yay! Last time I stood in line for about 1 hour to get them into the session they wanted. We are getting close. Some of you will be there before me so I am excited to hear about your trips.

Wait, you can pre-book these now? How does that work? We were there last eat and I just stood in line each morning.

Yes. You can preregister via the Aulani website and then there's an option to select three experiences. The options are stitches space goo, kings and queens of comedy, aloha party, and hula. You will get an email confirmation of which activities your child received and the times. If you don't like them, there is a phone number provided to call to make changes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter