• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aulani In September

BWV Dreamin

DIS Veteran
Hello all planning an Aulani stay post cruise in September 2024. Can anyone say how crowded the resort is during this month? Weather? Are tours still available from the resort during this timeframe? TIA!!

Hello all planning an Aulani stay post cruise in September 2024. Can anyone say how crowded the resort is during this month? Weather? Are tours still available from the resort during this timeframe? TIA!!
September is our favorite time there. Ocean is still plenty warm, weather is great, and crowds aren’t generally as big. Tours are available year round.

Best time of the year to go! Weather and ocean temperatures are the highest for the year. School started, so crowds are minimal. Flights can be dirt cheap. Reservations are easier to get. The list goes on…

We will be going in September also! I am excited to hear that it's a great time to go! I am kind of a sissy about water temps so that is a real relief to me also. Thanks :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter