Aulani--Hawaii Five O

We used KOS hummer toyrs when we did our Kualoa Ranch tour (2 hr movie and LOST location tour).

I was on their website recently because I think we will book with them again (our kids are older and would enjoy it and my sister is coming next time too). I saw a tab that said Hawaii 5-0 locations. Not sure if its a tour or just a list but maybe start there?

hope that helps!

I was just there a few weeks ago. When we toured the Iolani Palace, we were so surprised to learn that some scenes in Hawaii Five-O were filmed at the Palace. One example is the opening credits when Jack Lord turns around and looks toward the camera. He's standing on the veranda of the palace. They said that some things were also filmed inside the palace. That surprised us most. I think they said that the exterior of the palace is what was shown as being the headquarters where McGarrett's office was supposedly located.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter