Aulani gift shop?

blondietink

DIS Veteran
Does the gift shop at Aulani have a lot of Lilo and Stitch merchandise? If so, what kinds of things do they have?

It's been a year since I was there, but I was rather disappointed in the size of the gift shop and the selection. I don't recall ANY Lilo and Stitch items, except for maybe a stuffed Stitch.

Thread hi-jack alert:

What about resort specific merchandise? I'm hoping to get some nice Aulani apparel given we don't know that we'll go back.

Thread hi-jack alert:

What about resort specific merchandise? I'm hoping to get some nice Aulani apparel given we don't know that we'll go back.

last year they had towels, golf shirts, hats, mugs, the usual type.

The gift shop was rather small when we were there in February. I understand the gift shop has been revamped into two locations with more merchandise. You'll find very little Lilo items. There is some Stitch. We were 4 adults, so I didn't look at children's items. They have Aulani specific Dooney purses, mens and womens ball caps, various t shirts, beautiful (and pricey) silk embroidered shirts, robes, art work, Aulani specific Tervis glasses, some limited jewelry items, the quilts that are in the rooms, Mickey lamp, various pins. You'll find something to bring home :goodvibes

HUMM ..... my 21 yo son who has Autism is the ultimate Stitch fan and we were hoping to find some unique Stitch things for him to buy. Guess I will have to just search on Ebay.

HUMM ..... my 21 yo son who has Autism is the ultimate Stitch fan and we were hoping to find some unique Stitch things for him to buy. Guess I will have to just search on Ebay.

Definitely buy Lilo and Stitch stuff before you get t here. You will find some Stitch things but NO Lilo. The staff there explained it to us that because Lilo is not true to the historic Hawaii, and Disney made an arrangement with the government there that they would not demean the culture. It was Disney's decision to exclude Lilo.

You WILL see a really wonderful statue of Stitch in the resort though.:thumbsup2

Totally off topic, sorry! I, too, was disappointed in the selection. A lot of the magnets and picture frames were cutesy with the characters on them vs. nice, upscale Aulani items. And, two of the items I wanted had DVC on it.....since we are not owners, it isn't my first choice to have DCV items. We did buy an awesome Aulani short sleeve button shirt for DH that looks beyond handsome on him. :) I am hoping for new Aualani selections when we return in July. Yea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter