Aulani..Feb 2018!

Karlan29

Earning My Ears
Ok- so excited we are under the 50 days to go mark! I just don't know where to let this excitement out, other than here with all of you!! We are all set...2 rooms(my DH and I, DD with 2 DGS and DNephew).. cabana rentals, ex lanai rental, rental van reserved, VIP luau set, Auntys Beach house pre-registered with premium events reserved, Pearl harbor tix set, breakfast and dinner ressies all set, OMG! How do you handle this excitment? This is our first(maybe only) trip ever to Hawaii/Aulani. Can barely contain myself at this point!!. DREAMS DO COME TRUE!

Ok- so excited we are under the 50 days to go mark! I just don't know where to let this excitement out, other than here with all of you!! We are all set...2 rooms(my DH and I, DD with 2 DGS and DNephew).. cabana rentals, ex lanai rental, rental van reserved, VIP luau set, Auntys Beach house pre-registered with premium events reserved, Pearl harbor tix set, breakfast and dinner ressies all set, OMG! How do you handle this excitment? This is our first(maybe only) trip ever to Hawaii/Aulani. Can barely contain myself at this point!!. DREAMS DO COME TRUE!
Anybody else going to be there last week in Feb-first week in March? We will be the misfits from wisc..pale as Snow White and frozen as Elsa...ready to thaw! Would love to meet other Disney Addicts. If you are a "liner" I'm karlan29.

DH husband and I are flying into HNL the day after Valentine's. I love all the Valentine's decorations up at the grocery store because I think it must be getting close to Hawaii time! @Karlan29 You definitely seem to have everything set up and ready to go!! DH and I will be just as pale, but maybe not quite as frozen as you guys (though Virginia has been really cold lately!).

Now is just the waiting and anticipation I guess!

My mother, my best friend, and I will be at the Aulani from Feb. 5 through 10. Our first time in a studio. For the last two times we have had a standard room (we aren't DVC members).

Ok I’m new to this and arrive next month. How do you register for the premium events at auntys? We already preregistered.

DH husband and I are flying into HNL the day after Valentine's. I love all the Valentine's decorations up at the grocery store because I think it must be getting close to Hawaii time! @Karlan29 You definitely seem to have everything set up and ready to go!! DH and I will be just as pale, but maybe not quite as frozen as you guys (though Virginia has been really cold lately!).

Now is just the waiting and anticipation I guess!
This waiting is the worst!! Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter