Aulani direct: hidden deals?

SpicyMcHaggis

Mouseketeer
I’ve seen a few references from people in other threads talking about Aulani direct points being available at something like $150pp, Am I misunderstanding what’s happening there or is there some sort of unadvertised discount or procedure or something to capture that pricing?

I’ve been looking to buy in via resale for both wdw and Aulani, but Aulani at 150/pt direct would be very enticing.

I’ve seen a few references from people in other threads talking about Aulani direct points being available at something like $150pp, Am I misunderstanding what’s happening there or is there some sort of unadvertised discount or procedure or something to capture that pricing?

I’ve been looking to buy in via resale for both wdw and Aulani, but Aulani at 150/pt direct would be very enticing.
You save $20pp if buying 300 points, magical beginnings would be another $20pp, $3pp if you already have a reservation on file…. That gets you down to $174…. or $170 if already a member… not sure where the other $20-$24 would come from….

I’m at Aulani right now and spoke with a fantastic guide. They have an “onsite” incentive as well which brings the price/point down even more. $500 if you buy 150, $2000 if you buy 200, $2500 if you buy 250, and $3000 if you buy 300. With all incentives (including magical beginnings) for 300 points I’m calculating ~165 per point? Although I could’ve screwed up the math. Given we only have resale and don’t have any direct points that gets kind of attractive. But then I look at Aulani resale and think, oh yeah…

In addition to the on-site incentive mentioned above, there is also the military/CM discount. So everything stacked, could get down to 160 or high 150s, depending on how many points one purchases?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter