Aulani day trip

Tink1017

Mouseketeer
I am going on a hawaiin cruise over the Christmas holidays and I am really wanting to stop in to visit, or eat , or have a drink at Aulani to soak in all Disney character. Any suggestions on what I should do while there since I won't have time to actually "stay" there? Also, is there any public transportation or shuttle service to get there or would taxi be the best scenario? Thanks in advance!!

A taxi from Aloha Tower (Pier 2, where the cruise ships usually dock) is >$60 ONE-WAY.

I know Guests staying at Aulani can use a company called Speedi-Shuttle for reduced-rate transportation, not sure if the cheaper rates can be used for non-Guests, though. Otherwise, Speedi-Shuttle offers transportation from the pier to Ko Olina for $75 RT, i think.

There's always TheBus ($2.50 one-way), you could catch the #40 from the Ala Moana shopping center, but it's 2 hours what with all the stops, and then it's a mile from the nearest bus stop to Aulani.

Sometimes the cruise ships offer "shopping trips" to the outlet mall in Waikele. From there, it'd be like $25 OW to Aulani. Just make sure you are back in Waikele in time to get back to the cruise ship. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter