• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aulani character schedule

It varies every single day, and characters not on the list are sometimes wandering around as well. Moana is almost always at the fire pit storytelling, as well. We found the most comprehensive and accurate list at the towel station by the adult pool.

I've wondered about this too. Our DD will say she's told old to meet characters now, but I'm guessing she'll want to see her favourite - Stitch!

Once at the Resort, you can call the "ToonFinder" for a schedule of that days characters, location, times, etc. The "ToonFinder" number will be listed in the daily 'IWA, which is similar to DCL's daily navigator. You can pick this up at the front desk and concierge desk. It is usually available at about 7pm for the next day.

Rather than calling It’s much easier to get the daily schedule by stopping at the community house after 8 am. They always write down the daily schedule. I take a photo of it with my phone and then refer to it throughout the day.

The daily Iwa is printed in advance, so the ToonFinder should be accurate if changes are made that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter