• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aulani Cabanas

How far in advance can you book a cabana? For kids 3 and 4.5, do you think the bridge area would be best?

How far in advance can you book a cabana? For kids 3 and 4.5, do you think the bridge area would be best?

We booked last month for August and November stays, so you can book at least 10 months in advance. We have an older child, DD13, and she and her friends prefer the cabanas by the family pool, but we have had the Menahune Bridge area ones twice and enjoyed them. I don't think you could go wrong with either.

I am hoping someone can answer these questions for me...
Do you have to book with a credit card ahead of time or do they charge it during your stay?
Also, if you have a larger party (more than 6), can you still book a cabana or are they real sticklers about how many people are in there?
TIA!

Thanks for the reply! One more question- how far out can you cancel without penalty? I am thinking of booking for two days... but if we don't love it after the first, can I cancel the second?

Thanks for the reply! One more question- how far out can you cancel without penalty? I am thinking of booking for two days... but if we don't love it after the first, can I cancel the second?

24 hours

Yep because all the others including the executive lanais are way too far away from the water for little ones like yours. You would need to be with them the whole time and then you would be spending minimal time in the cabana. At the the menehune bridge has quite shallow water and a little slide right near the cabanas.

Yep because all the others including the executive lanais are way too far away from the water for little ones like yours. You would need to be with them the whole time and then you would be spending minimal time in the cabana. At the the menehune bridge has quite shallow water and a little slide right near the cabanas.

Thanks- that was my thought too.

What did you think? I'm going to Aulani with my 3 and 4 year olds next year!

We thought it was overpriced for what it was to be honest. We have had cabanas on Castaway Cay as well as Grand Californian at Disneyland and felt the Aulani cabanas were not near as nice. Having said that, we went during spring break and it was almost a must given the lack of chairs and umbrellas unless you went out at 7-8 am and claimed chairs. I personally liked the day in the cabana we had near the menehune bridge better than the family pool as my 3 year old loved this area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter