Aulani availability the week of Thanksgiving

POTCfan

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if anyone had any insight as to what is happening with Aulani. I have a studio for a day in that week, and was thinking of switching to a one bedroom. There has been no availability for any size room from Sunday to Sunday (of the week of Thanksgiving) for about the last week. This is unusual, as most places have units pop up here and there. My guess would be Disney is trying to limit capacity and is not letting any cancelled reservations in any room category go back into the system - but I haven't heard that.

Disney cannot restrict occupancy of the timeshare. It is quite certainly locals snapping up dates.

Lot of people have points to burn due to the extended closure.

Rooms within 60 days go to Disney to be rented to cash guests for breakage,

So, yes, at this point, DVC could be sending them there for cash guests.

There is also a special for up to 40% off rooms there too. It was on the website or the newsletter today.

I think they picked up all the rooms. Because nothing was available for the last week. Though today, after I posted this, they opened up a bunch for Tuesday. Then about 4 hours later, they have opened up a bunch for Monday. None of which was available at any time in the last week. Though when I booked the studio 3 weeks ago, I could have booked a variety of rooms for any one of the days during the week of Thanksgiving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter