Aulani 7th Birthday Suggestions?

Fellowship9798

DIS Veteran
My family (DW, DD6, DS8, and me) will be heading to Aulani in about 4 weeks. Very much looking forward to it as we've had this trip in the works for over a year.

During this trip, my daughter will celebrate her 7th birthday so I am wondering what we can do for a special day. I had considered making this our day to go to a luau, but by the time we get to her birthday we will already have been in Hawaii for a week. I'm concerned that we (or at least the kids) will already have had their fill of hula dancing and similar shows by that point as we will likely be attending something earlier in the week already.

Any suggestions for something special to do to observe a girl's 7th birthday at Aulani or on Oahu in general?

Can't think of anything at Aulani. We are still on Oahu, we drove by a Teddy Bear Factory type of place in the heart of Waikiki tonight so there is that idea. is there an American Girl in Honolulu? Not sure. Depending on your budget, there is swimming with the dolphins at Dolphin Quest at The Kahala resort, but it is very pricey. There is also a water park, aquarium and zoo on Oahu, maybe there is something special there? Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter