• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aulani 1BR Beds(Comfort of Sofa Bed and Pull Down Bunk Bed)???

jerseygal

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me about the comfort of the SOFA BED AND THE COMFORT OF THE PULL DOWN SINGLE BED) in the 1 BR at Aulani?

Thank you very much for any input!!!:)

The comfort is pretty similar to the other DVC sofa beds... at least my 16 y.o. son could not discern a noticable difference( he has slept on the WL, Kidani, and GCV sleepers). The pull down was very comfy according to my DS (12)- similar to the pull down bed at the GCV with a basic twin size mattress.

Since the points per night are quite high at Aulani, I prefer not to book a 2 BR, but save some points and do a 1 BR to accommodate a family of 4.:goodvibes:goodvibes

My daughter (7 yrs old) used the pull down bunk bed to sleep. She's on the small size but wanted to sleep there. Thought it was cool. The sofa bed it pretty typical of any sofa bed. I really don't find them very comfortable. Either does my husband.

We have 11 and 14 year old girls. The sleeper seemed very similar to the ones they have slept on at BCV and HHI. Originally they were going to alternate between the pull down and couch. My 11 year old liked the pull down bed so much that she never asked to switch. She is 5 feet tall, if that helps with size. It was a great set-up since the girls could enter the bathroom without coming into our room at night.

I appreciate your reply.. Sort of what I expected! The pull down bunk bed may not be an appropriate match for taller people!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter