August Refurbs List

Most likely it will be gone after the 11th. The scrim that was all over the Red Rose Tavern is gone except for a small area where they were painting.
That's what I figured but had to ask. My precious eyes can't handle seeing Toad's scrimmed.

@joseph821 It looks like Animation Academy has been taken off the list! I just checked back to Aug 27 and it's not listed, just sorcerer's workshop. I didn't go back any further yet.

Yes it is I missed this one ...THanks...I will fix it!! Thanks again!!
Oh, you’re welcome. I was so excited to see it. I just hope it stays that way or isn’t an error. We’ll be there that time, so super excited it’ll be open. It’s one of our favourites things to do!!!

We will be there 12th - 15th and I am hoping for a bit of pixie dust and that TSMM opens back up a few days early. 🤞🤞🤞

I know I should be happy (and I am!) that Radiator Racers is open when we visit as that was the attraction I feared would be closed. I know this is a very small thing and it's a bit over-sensative of me but I'm a bit sad that Fantasy Faire is being renovated now. I know it's a very small thing and very My favorite imagineer is Michel den Dulk, who created some beautiful things at my home park Efteling and is now being mentored by Tony Baxter.

He created Frozen Ever After, a ride I really dislike as I know he can do so much better. And I wanted to see Fantasy Faire as that is the only thing which is now open at any Disneypark which he has designed. He even had a small easter egg put in as he put himself in Chopin's Music Box.

Oh well, can't do anything about it but still a bit saddened by it.

Some of his designs at my home park:

Attachments

• BC-Efteling-meisje-met-zwavelstokjes-1024x767.jpg
    BC-Efteling-meisje-met-zwavelstokjes-1024x767.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 5
  • EbhZAAwX0AEV2OZ.jpg
    EbhZAAwX0AEV2OZ.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 5
  • EbhZFQZWsAAaJUe.jpg
    EbhZFQZWsAAaJUe.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 5
  • c4f44b1c522155e2178603d5fde3f237.jpg
    c4f44b1c522155e2178603d5fde3f237.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 5
  • Dulk_pieckplein.jpg
    Dulk_pieckplein.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 5

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter