August Refurbs List

On the Disneyland website, the hours and events calender. The day before shows it closed but the 27th only has three closures shown. (Animation academy, sorcerer's workshop and Pacific Wharf distribution co)
Post the link...My disneyland calendar and Disneyland app go out to August 26 only....
Today July 15th shows to abd through August 26th.
Tomorrow July 16 will show August 27.
The calendar is posted 42 days or 6 weeks ahead.

Last edited:

Post the link...My disneyland calendar and Disneyland app go out to August 26 only....
Today July 15th shows to abd through August 26th.
Tomorrow July 16 will show August 27.
The calendar is posted 42 days or 6 weeks ahe
It won't let me post a link here

Maybe because I'm from Australia? Not sure but I've definitely been seeing sunday the 27th all day

Is the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail closed from Aug 4th to Aug 11th (as noted in the 1st post), or does it close on July 31st? July 31st is what's noted on the Disneyland site.

Is the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail closed from Aug 4th to Aug 11th (as noted in the 1st post), or does it close on July 31st? July 31st is what's noted on the Disneyland site.
Good catch..they moved it up. I'll fix. July 31.

With Animation Academy and Sorcerer’s Workshop being specifically listed as down for refurb - does that mean that the rest of the building including Turtle Talk and Anna and Elsa meet and greets would still be open? Or is the whole building closed?

With Animation Academy and Sorcerer’s Workshop being specifically listed as down for refurb - does that mean that the rest of the building including Turtle Talk and Anna and Elsa meet and greets would still be open? Or is the whole building closed?
I am not sure but I would think just the Academy and Workshop would be closed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter