AUGUST Happy Mail-RCVD.-SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED!

today is the send by date! If you have not yet notified me that you have sent out your exchange, please do so by today!

Thanks for the tip on the sunflowers. I don't know what kind I have. I'll pay more attention next year.

Heather and I both received a Happy Mail today. And each one is from LaJuan.

Heather received Hi-Chews (she loves these) and bath salts.

I received cute little owl notecards and a pack of cashews (yumyum) and a pack of almonds with sea salt. I'm going to try not to eat these until I go back to work Monday for a desk snack.

Thank You, LaJuan!

You're very welcome!

And Thank You! I received Happy Mail from cousinbb today too! A lovely Daisy bracelet. So cute!

In answer to your question in the card, I'm trying so hard to grow sunflowers this summer, but I'm not sure it is going very well... They're not growing in height! Though they're blooming real nicely. :confused3

Yay! Glad you got it :). Good luck with the sunflowers. Those are some very pretty flowers.

I got my third Happy Mail today from Heather! Thank you so much the very colorful card and packs of gum. The card now smells wonderfully like watermelon. :)

Back from birthday trip with my 21 year old daughter to Vegas and received my second Happy Mail. A cute daisy bracelet from cousinbb. Cousinbb, I will remember that you love dark chocolate too for future reference.

Back from birthday trip with my 21 year old daughter to Vegas and received my second Happy Mail. A cute daisy bracelet from cousinbb. Cousinbb, I will remember that you love dark chocolate too for future reference.

:cool1: Did you do or see anything fun in Vegas?

:cool1: Did you do or see anything fun in Vegas?

Mostly did the typical Vegas things including going on a party bus (first time for that one)! It was my daughter's 21st birthday so we followed her lead. Some other fun things were the wax museum, aquarium and a bit of gambling. My daughter lost her driver's license halfway through the trip so we added quite a few things that didn't require an ID.... party bus night! :rolleyes1

Mostly did the typical Vegas things including going on a party bus (first time for that one)! It was my daughter's 21st birthday so we followed her lead. Some other fun things were the wax museum, aquarium and a bit of gambling. My daughter lost her driver's license halfway through the trip so we added quite a few things that didn't require an ID.... party bus night! :rolleyes1

Did you win any money?

When I win, I always lose it, or spend my winnings.

Did you win any money?

When I win, I always lose it, or spend my winnings.

Unfortunately that was me this time. I lost, I won and then I lost. The net was a loss. Good thing I had so much fun doing it! The other gamblers in our party won quite a bit so that helped too.

Ok ladies....I had an issue with postage apparently. All if fixed now and everything is in priority boxes and making their way to each destination. All should arrive by Thursday with one exception which is estimated to arrive on Friday. My apologies!!

A huge thank you to Cousinbb for the pretty bracelet. And another big thank you to PrincessHeather'sMom DD for the yummy Hi-chews (which I love) and chick-o-sticks. We were working on fence today and they gave each of us a nice sugar rush.

After seeing the cards everyone sent, I may have misunderstood the Happy Mail note.......as mine is a little longer. However, I will do better next time. Obviously I have problems reading instructions. ;)

I wish to apologize to all my Happy Mail people. :guilty: I got my dates mixed up. Your Happy Mail went out yesterday:dance3:

I have received my Happy Mail :yay:

From Princess Heather'sMom and her DD too:

a mystery book to read and chewy caramels--DD sent pistachios. So, I am all set for some good reading and yummy sweet and salty snacks:cheer2:

From DisneyWalle I received a very nice letter, including a great poem and caramels:dance3:

Thanks to everyone for the Happy Mail-----it is definitely nice to get it.

Just a handful more of arrivals, then this round will be completed!

I posted another thread to see if anyone would be interested in a September round....any interest?

DD Heather received Happy Mail from Heather! She received two packs of Welchs Fruit Snacks and a small pink tote. DD Heather says it will be perfect for taking lunch to work in. She's already eaten the fruit snacks. Thanks Heather!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter