AUGUST Happy Mail-RCVD.-SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED!

According to the post office, my Happy Mail will be delivered today:dance3:

Yep! DD Heather and I received our Happy Mails today! So many little goodies! How fun! Heather and I each got post-its in the shape of garlic. Mine's going to work. We each got cool bookmarks. BTW Heather loves her Blue Footed ****y bookmark = she went down the hall to her room singing "I've got a blue footed booooby!" She's so funny. I got cocoa roasted almonds and Starbucks Via. Heather got fruit roll ups and crystal light packs. Oh, and we both got San Francisco 49ers buttons! Cool! I think that it. Each too had a lovely card with kitties on them. Thanks Cindy!!! That was really nice after a long hard day at the office. :goodvibes

Yep! DD Heather and I received our Happy Mails today! So many little goodies! How fun! Heather and I each got post-its in the shape of garlic. Mine's going to work. We each got cool bookmarks. BTW Heather loves her Blue Footed ****y bookmark = she went down the hall to her room singing "I've got a blue footed booooby!" She's so funny. I got cocoa roasted almonds and Starbucks Via. Heather got fruit roll ups and crystal light packs. Oh, and we both got San Francisco 49ers buttons! Cool! I think that it. Each too had a lovely card with kitties on them. Thanks Cindy!!! That was really nice after a long hard day at the office. :goodvibes

:thumbsup2

I had gotten my happy mail today from Heather, and she had sent me two packages of blueberry muffin mix! Yum! My daughter, and I will make it very soon :). Glad to hear that your son found a hobby that interests him, and thank you for the lovely poem.

Just 2 more to be reported on!

I received my Happy Mail from Cindy yesterday (worked too late to post). I received dark chocolate covered almonds (only 100 calories per pack, yea!), Starbucks chocolate and peppermint via, a really cute bookmark, a notepad in the shape of garlic, and a 49ers button. Thanks Cindy for all the goodies and the card with the cute little Mickey heads. Great way to start my week.

Btw, I am a Dallas Cowboys fan so I will probably bless someone else with the button. Hope that's ok. I do have lots of 49er fans in my life, even one of my own daughters. So, it will be easy to find a loving home for the button. :goodvibes

Thank you Sandra for all of my yummy goodies!

This exchange is now SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED!!! Thank you everyone for making this a great exchange! Come, and join us for the September exchange! I will have my kids draw names to match everyone up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter