AUGUST Exercise Challenge

Another 157 minutes the last few days, so I'm now 1032/1050. I only have to do 18 more minutes in the next two days to meet my goal!

I did my crunches & pushups last night and a Leslie Sansone walk/jog video, bringing my total to 1365/1300.

I am so happy to see all the minutes that are being added! Take a look at the first post and you'll :) when you see all the people who have gotten in their minutes, whether they've met 50% of their goal, 75%, 90% or met or exceeded. And just THINK of all the minutes that have been exercised, but not posted. :( I am hoping we will hear from some of our missing WISHers so we can post their minutes for the month in the next couple of days.

I'll be gone much of this weekend, so I'll try to update tomorrow night (Friday) and then again Monday, hopefully with some very impressive month-end numbers. :thumbsup2

I did 55 minutes yesterday - 15 on the demon elliptical machine and 40 walking

Tonight was 15 on the elliptical

So: 1055/800

Did 1.8 miles (34 mins) this morining. And 4 miles (47 mins) this evening.

This brings my total to 114.2/110 miles (1609 mins). So reach my miles goal for the month and will finish up my estimated mins (1650) tomorrow.

I didn't make goal last month so it will be super to reach this month.

70 minutes today. I won't be exercising tomorrow so my total for August is 1565/1300:banana:

Thanks Keenercam for your hard work this month:hug:

I did it!!! :banana: I made my goal for the month and even went past it a little - my ending month total is 1015/1000!

Laurie

It is such a pleasure posting all these updates. I am so proud of my WISH friends!!! Congratulations, everyone! No matter how many minutes you did this month, every one of them brings you that much closer to the fit and healthy people we all are trying to be or have become.

I did my crunches & pushups last night, and also bought a set of cloth covered resistance bands that added some umph to some leg work I did. I am now at 1385/1300. You guys have kept me going! Thank you! :grouphug:

I will end the month at 1105/800 :woohoo: with a 50 minute walk tonight.

Well I finished the month a little behind where I wanted. 941/1000 Oh well on to next month!:goodvibes

1500/1500! :banana: :banana:

I just made it! I guess I should be happy about that, but after the good start I had early on the month, I really hoped to finish well above my goal. As it was, it took every minute of my dance class today to get those last minutes in.

Thanks, Cam, for fitting the running of this challenge into your always busy schedule! You helped keep me moving even when I started to slack off! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I squeezed every last minute out this month. I am just now at 1500/1500. :woohoo:

I didn't quite make it for this month:sad1: but I am going to try harder for next month.

Did a 1.8 mile (33 mins) walk this morning but missed my evening walk. So I am ending August at

116/110 miles (1642mins)

Congratulations to everyone who put minutes in this month! Thank you for doing the challenge with me and helping me stay on track with my exercise. Gee, I'd hate to see the scale if I hadn't exercised nearly 1400 minutes this month! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter