August 6: Agent P at Hollywood Studios!

DisDadDoc

<font color=red>DDC #403<br><font color=royalblue>
Guys,

Tomorrow, one day only, Agent P will be appearing at Hollywood Studios with Phineas & Ferb!

Here's the Press Release:

Agent P will be joining Phineas and Ferb for a one day appearance on August 6 2011.* Agent P will be appearing on the set of the new Phineas and Ferb meet and greet at 12:40pm to 1pm, 2:20pm to*2:40pm and 3:30pm to 3:50pm.

The appearance at Disney's Hollywood Studios marks the release of the new movie "Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension".

Hope one of you can catch them!

Guys,

Tomorrow, one day only, Agent P will be appearing at Hollywood Studios with Phineas & Ferb!

Here's the Press Release:

Agent P will be joining Phineas and Ferb for a one day appearance on August 6 2011.* Agent P will be appearing on the set of the new Phineas and Ferb meet and greet at 12:40pm to 1pm, 2:20pm to*2:40pm and 3:30pm to 3:50pm.

The appearance at Disney's Hollywood Studios marks the release of the new movie "Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension".

Hope one of you can catch them!

Is this a sign that Agent P will be added permentantly?

Why wouldn't Agent P be a part of the normal meet and greet?

I think this is a high demand character. Disney needs to make more of an effort to bring in different characters. Meeting Pooh in all 4 parks is not in the best interest of Disney fans. We want to meet different characters! Share more Disney magic, not the same old thing. :wizard:

Is this a sign that Agent P will be added permentantly?

Why wouldn't Agent P be a part of the normal meet and greet?

I don't want to give any spoilers, but it is probably because of the P & F movie last night! But, I agree, it would be nice to see more of these guys! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter