• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August 31st 2013 - 7 night Mediterranean cruise aboard the Disney Magic

Hi and welcome! :-) Have a look at the first page of this thread. It has the link to our facebook group where all the information is :-)

Hello Lorna and Adrian!

Welcome aboard! As mentioned by Miss MorningStar, the first post of this thread has got a lot of information about us:grouphug: and there is not only a link to the facebook page, but also a link to a fish extender google document that Miss MorningStar is also handling for us :goodvibes

I am going to try and make the arrangements for a pre-meet at Hard Rock Cafe the Friday night before embarkation. How hard can that be, right?:confused3

Also, it has come to my attention that we do not yet have a catchy name for our group. It is not necessary, of course, but might be fun! I have been lamenting my lack of imagination in this area... Any ideas?

So, again, welcome aboard and welcome to the DIS. Be careful! These boards are so informative that they can become addictive!

Hi
Hubby & Me are on this cruise (our 2nd disney Cruise) and would love to join in with the fish extenders how do we do this thanks

Lorna & Adrian
:yay:

Welcome aboard Lorna and Adrian :sail: Check out the Facebook group link on the first page :cool1:

Hello Lorna and Adrian!

Welcome aboard! As mentioned by Miss MorningStar, the first post of this thread has got a lot of information about us:grouphug: and there is not only a link to the facebook page, but also a link to a fish extender google document that Miss MorningStar is also handling for us :goodvibes

I am going to try and make the arrangements for a pre-meet at Hard Rock Cafe the Friday night before embarkation. How hard can that be, right?:confused3

Also, it has come to my attention that we do not yet have a catchy name for our group. It is not necessary, of course, but might be fun! I have been lamenting my lack of imagination in this area... Any ideas?

So, again, welcome aboard and welcome to the DIS. Be careful! These boards are so informative that they can become addictive!

List all updated. Once the pre-cruise meet is arranged let me know the details and I will update the front page :thumbsup2

Hi guys! My husband Derek and I just booked this cruise today! So excited! I haven't been on a Disney ship since 2005! We did our last 2 cruises with Royal Caribbean which was great, but Derek got tired of hearing me constantly wish we were on Disney.

Hi guys! My husband Derek and I just booked this cruise today! So excited! I haven't been on a Disney ship since 2005! We did our last 2 cruises with Royal Caribbean which was great, but Derek got tired of hearing me constantly wish we were on Disney.

Welcome aboard :dance3: you make the roll call up to a nice round 60 :cheer2:

Hi

Does anyone know why this cruise does not have any itinerary and shows as 7SM where it should say seven night med itinerary etc. was the same yesterday :confused3

Hi

Does anyone know why this cruise does not have any itinerary and shows as 7SM where it should say seven night med itinerary etc. was the same yesterday :confused3

Hi there :cool1:

Just had a look to cofirm and this is what the search says:

7SM

August 31 to September 7
Disney Magic

Day Port Ashore Onboard
Guest ashore times and onboard times are subject to change without notice.

Might be worth a call to DCL, this doesn't look right to me :coffee:

Don't be jealous, all old, don't want to delete :(

Have got one cruise booked though :)

Does your daughter still have the teddy she left on the cruise? Dh says hi

Oh no that made me laugh, hate deleting mine too :cool1:

Yes she does, he's been to London and Disneyland Paris since his last rescue mission :yay: It seems ages ago now :sad2:

Sad ill be missing this cruise and can't see anything that fits next year either :rolleyes1 2 trips to WDW though so not too bad lol

Say a big hi to DH from me, I remember my panic call to him so well :cheer2:

Don't be jealous, all old, don't want to delete :(

Have got one cruise booked though :)

Does your daughter still have the teddy she left on the cruise? Dh says hi

Hey just noticed your not in my roll call list on the front page, is it just the 2 of you cruising? I'll update it :dance3:

Hi everyone, it's very quiet over here :confused3

Don't forget you have a Pre-Cruise meet to organise in Barcelona, the Cocktail Tasting Session and Onboard Dis meet :dance3:

I've just booked the WBTA in 2014 so I will get to sail on the Magic again :cool1:

I'll pop back again soon, hopefully there will be things being planned and lots of natter to read :coffee: Bye for now pixiedust:

Ok, I volunteer to do the pre cruise meet organization. I just need someone to tell me how to do that??:lmao: Seriously though, I have no clue what to do.

Also, I have no problem arranging things like the tasting, or palo brunch. What I do need, however, is a NOT '800' type number to call DCL. Can someone get that for me?? All I can find is a free phone number. I need a direct number.

Please! Help me help! :blush:

Ok, I volunteer to do the pre cruise meet organization. I just need someone to tell me how to do that??:lmao: Seriously though, I have no clue what to do.

Also, I have no problem arranging things like the tasting, or palo brunch. What I do need, however, is a NOT '800' type number to call DCL. Can someone get that for me?? All I can find is a free phone number. I need a direct number.

Please! Help me help! :blush:

Just PMd you with some details that helped me last time :cool1:

Hello cruisemates!

I thought I would send word over here that I am volunteering to set up a private mixology or other tasting for our group if others are interested. So far there are 3 (us, lol). Also, I think a limit for private Palo Brunch is 14. If anyone is interested just let me know!

Has anyone seen signs of spring yet? I haven't seen a sunny day for nearly two weeks:worried: unusual for around here. I have a day off on Sunday and I am looking forward to getting some spring cleaning done!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter