August 26, 2004 3 Night Wonder?

SparkyC

Earning My Ears
Hi there, last minute planning going on here!

Part of our honeymoon will be a 3 night cruise on the Wonder, beginning 8.26.2004.

Will anyone else be there?

We're doing some seriously last minute planning, building a house while planning a wedding and working...well, it's been BUSY. So, I'm trying to get up to speed.

Where's the best one-stop-shopping for first-time-Disney-cruise-many-time-WDW-visitor type info? <grin> I'm also looking for info. on what folks recommend as far as shore excursions. thanks! Hope to hear from someone!pirate:

My DH and myself will be there with you on our 1st cruise too. We just booked in July so I am last minute researching everything too. I like these boards and also my Passporter to Disney Cruise Field Guide book (Books-A-Million). I take my Disney stuff with me everyone to research when I can. We are also going to 5 days at Poly LVC before the cruise. Congrats on the Wedding and all of the excitement. Maybe we will be assign to dinner together. Good Luck!

Check out the trip reports! For lots of recommended trips and tips!

Originally posted by SparkyC
Hi there, last minute planning going on here!

Part of our honeymoon will be a 3 night cruise on the Wonder, beginning 8.26.2004.

Will anyone else be there?

We're doing some seriously last minute planning, building a house while planning a wedding and working...well, it's been BUSY. So, I'm trying to get up to speed.

Where's the best one-stop-shopping for first-time-Disney-cruise-many-time-WDW-visitor type info? <grin> I'm also looking for info. on what folks recommend as far as shore excursions. thanks! Hope to hear from someone!pirate:

Just booked!!! It'll be my DD 7 and myself. Cat 10 GTY!!

Our very first smoke-free vacation! I quit last Feb acter our Magic cruise. And now, DD and I are going to WDW and then on 8/26 we Board the Wonder!!!!

I am so excited :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I leave today for 5 days at the parks and then I'll see you all onboard!!

Ursula

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter