August 22nd 2004- 4 day wonder- Anybody coming with us

Hi Guys

Down to single digits and almost there. I know some of our happy little band have already left and are spending their first week at WDW. I hope the current weather conditions does not cause them any problems.

I leave on Thursday with my first 3 nights at The All Stars. I am so excited. DD will find out about the cruise on Tuesday as it is her birthday and I have wrapped up her docs as one of her presents. I know she will be over the moon.

Will probably post one more time now before I leave but to anyone who is travelling in the next couple of days, have a safe journey and hopefully meet you on board on the 22nd.

Speak Soon

Sue

Hi Guys

Lets all keep our fingers crossed for good weather next weekend. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone who has been caught up in the terrible storms over there at the moment. If it has affected any of you please know I am thinking of you all.

All being well with the flights we leave the UK on Thursday to stay at the All Stars for 3 nights before the cruise. We are flying into Sanford and from what I hear they are still accepting flights from the UK. I know that Orlando international is closed today so I hope this does not effect any of you flying in from the UK to start your holiday this week before the cruise.

Best wishes to you all and hopefully we will see you all on Sunday.

Sue

Hi guys,
This will be my final post before we leave on Thursday for our flight to Florida. Sat here with my daughter whose birthday it is today and she has just found out about her birthday surprise.

Best wishes to all who are travelling out in the next few days.

Have a safe journey and hopefully see you all on Sunday.

Have a safe journey tomorrow Pat. See you on sunday.

Love Sue and Vicki xx

:wave: :wave2: :jumping2: :bday: :thewave: :jumping2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter