August 22nd 2004- 4 day wonder- Anybody coming with us

florida sun

Mrs Christopher Eccleston wannabe!
I have tried starting this thread before but to no avail, there must be somebody out there travelling on this date, it would be great to hear from fellow travellers. I will be travelling with my dd who will be 14 whilst on board and this is our first cruise.

Come celebrate with us

:thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave:

Hi, Sue!

I'm pretty sure there are at least two other DIS families on this cruise with us.

Told my daughter and her friend about your DD and they are psyched to meet someone from Wales.

Am starting to make PS and other arrangements so am really excited - just can't stop bouncing :bounce: :Pinkbounc :hyper: :yo-yo:

Pat

Hey Sue - just found a post from hetherp - another family on the 8/22 (and I noticed they are from England)

Thanks Pat

Hopefully we have now got things rolling. Thought we were the only ones for a while.

Cheers

Sue

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

Found you

Trish, Phil & Amy(11) from surrey England.

Our first Cruise and we are sooooooooo excited.

Amy is currently at PGl camp in Ross-on Wye.

Speak to you soon

Trish

Come on guys there must be more families out there ready to join us!!!!!!!!!!

Getting closer..:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Just doing a little bump before we fall off this thread, please come and join us.:Pinkbounc :bounce: :tongue:

Hi!
We'll be on the Wonder the same time as you! There are going to be about 30 of us (family reunion) and we are very excited!! I'm a seasonal CM at WDW and this is my second Disney cruise, but the first with my family.
:D Cyndy

welcome queencyndy1.
I have sent you a PM.

Come on other families, we will soon have enough people for a dis meet onboard.

:wave: :wave:

Ok Guys

I,m on a quest to keep this threading going now until we leave. Hopefully if we keep it near the top more familys may join.

Has anybody started planning or booking their Priority seating?
By now all final payments have probably been made and I am sure we are all counting down the days, although I have to say they go by so slowly.

Cruise still a secret from my DD although I have nearly slipped up on more than one occasion.

I have booked a character breakfast at the Animal Kingdom Park for the day after we return from the cruise and I am trying to decide if we should go to Universal again.

Not long now, happy planning and lets hear from some more of you lovley dis people sailing with us.

Sue

Hi All

Well we are down to 50 days before the cruise. Lets have a 50 day dance.

:thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave:

Hi All

Can I just wish all my dis friends out there

A VERY HAPPY 4TH JULY HOLIDAY WEEKEND.

:thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :flower3: :cake: :cheer2: :charac2: :hug: ::MinnieMo

Hi Guys

Just thought I would put a quick post on as I am going away for a few days with work and I dont want us to fall to far down the threads.

A fellow Dis friend from the UK who is travelling on the 14th August recieved her Docs yesterday, so here's hoping ours wont be too far behind. Dont forget to let me know when you recieve yours so I can keep an eye out for the delivery van.

To my fellow cruisers in the US I hope you had a good holiday weekend.
If there are any new families travelling with us please come and join our thread.

Sue
:wave: :wave:

Wow! She received her docs? That is super early. How exciting for that family. I want mine too, please. :bitelip:

So any other August 22 Wonder cruisers out there?

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Pat

:bounce: we're new to disney cruise. We can't wait!
I have a question. My teens want to go parasailing on Castaway Cay. How do I make reservations or should I wait till we arrive?

Originally posted by mri
:bounce: we're new to disney cruise. We can't wait!
I have a question. My teens want to go parasailing on Castaway Cay. How do I make reservations or should I wait till we arrive?

MRI - welcome to the DIS boards. Definitely make reservations now - I've heard parasailing spots go quickly. Call DCL directly (1-877-566-0968) or for information check their website.

How old are your teens? We will be traveling with two teenagers (girls) 14 and 15.

MRI- Welcome to the Dis boards and our cruise meets thread.
It is great to have another family join us.

I have sent you a PM.

Sue(uk)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter